Joined: 26 Mar 2009
We are the UK's only purpose designed Insulating Concrete Form (ICF) system, designed by UK construction experts for the way we build in the UK. Our walling solution is Green Guide A+ rated and our service includes architectural, contract and structural support to help make your plans a reality. As part of the Litchfield Group we can also offer high performance windows through Sheerframe, who have the UK's only 0.8 U value window and doors through Manse Masterdor who offer 1.0 U value doors with extremely low air infiltration. As a combined 'total building solution' we can help you meet your higher CfSH requirements cost effectively and professionally.
• U values ranging from 0.19 Wm2/K to 0.11 Wm2/K
• Structural thickness from just 250mm
• Party wall performance of 60dB with no additional sound matting required
• Impact sound performance of -8dB
• Non-repeating thermal bridge of just 0.04
• Air permeability as low as 0.74 m3/m2/hr @ 50Pa (measured)
• BRE assessed Code for Sustainable Homes Green Guide A+ rating
• Quick installation speeds of up to 6m2/man/hr (min. three man team required)
• Code Level 4 and above performance for the cost of a Part L pass
We don’t just supply the Forms, we have our own trained and fully equipped installation teams who quickly and professionally erect your structure, including all window and door openings with our patented cavity closer system (enabling rapid fitting of windows through a clip fit system), rebar where required, lintels and special concrete developed in partnership with BASF and Aggregate Industries to ensure ‘no void’ structural integrity.
High performance, sustainable construction for the cost of a Part L pass.