CSA GHG Inventory Quantifier Certification Prep-Course - Online - eLearning
Start Date:01 Jun 15
HRCarbons' online CPP Course covers the fundamentals of Corporate Carbon Management and provides insight and exposure on how to calculate an organizational Carbon Footprint in the context of taking and passing the CSA Inventory Quantifier Certification exam:
1. Organizational, Geographical, Temporal and Operational boundaries
2. Scope 1, 2 and 3 and emissions sources
3. Base year recalculation
4. Principles of Completeness, Transparency, Consistency, Accuracy and Relevance
5. GHG accounting concepts
6. Data collection and management, accuracy and verifiability
7. Quality Control and Quality Assurance
8. Choosing, developing and apply appropriate quantification methods
9. Calculating and analyzing emissions results
10. Compiling and organizing documentation and preparing reports
2015 Online Course Pricing is:
- Corporate Users and Consultants – $395.00 USD
- Government and NGO Employees – $316.00 USD
- Students (Enrolled in F/T education) – $237.00 USD
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Related Items From Everyone
It is a professional and depth research report on Global Water Purification Activated Carbon...
13 Jul 2015
Low carbon consultantcy specialising in site surveys to identify energy...
Low Carbon South West is a new network established by the University of Bath...
People looking to sell their home can benefit from making a number of eco improvements, it has...
22 Jul 2008
Many of the world's leading banks are doing more to reduce their carbon footprint, but the sector...
14 Jan 2008