Solar PV business development manager
Salary: Competitive + negotiable + 28 days' holiday
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Chester-le-Street, County Durham, DH3 4AN, United Kingdom
Client Ref: CST0702
Posted: 14 Jul 2011 03:07:18
Business development manager based in Chester-le-Street for a highly reputable installer of insulation looking to develop the business into solar PV.
The successful business development manager will be responsible for the start-up of a brand new office solar PV office based in Chester-le-Street for a well-established insulation company looking to get ready for the Green Deal.
Since 2009 Home Heating Solutions has gone from strength to strength. Now insulating 500 homes weekly nationwide, we have quickly gained a reputation as the main player with our funders.
The focus of the role will be to help set up the solar PV side of our business, identify, secure and develop profitable PV solar projects, manage the project to industry standards once the business is running.
Who we are looking for
- The ideal candidate would be degree qualified and have a good technical knowledge in the field of renewable energies
- A detailed understanding of the solar PV renewable energy industry including planning guidelines, market drivers and MSC, REA accreditations
- Proven experience of successfully developing and promoting renewable energy and dealing with planning authorities, utility companies, project contractors, external consultants and installers
- Effective communication skills and willingness to travel are part of your personal portfolio
- Entrepreneurial qualities necessary to thrive in a small yet rapidly growing business
If you have the relevant skills/experience we would like to hear from you.