Cost-effective, best-practice O&M
Start Date:09 Sep 10 End Date:10 Sep 10
Cost-effective, best-practice O&M strategies
Debate and share the latest insights into operations and the collection and use of turbine data to improve communication and performance in the wind industry. Use this opportunity to be part of important discussions about the latest hot button issues in the wind industry and receive practical solutions straight off the field.
1. Dong Energy Power will discuss methods for reducing cost and increasing ROI in O&M practice without sacrificing good performance and high availability.
2. GE Energy, ENERCON Service Center, Vestas Central Europe and REpower Systems AG will reveal what they have planned for their future turbines and warranty terms and you will have the opportunity to gain answers to your burning questions.
3. E.ON Engineering, Wind Prospect SAS, and Project Management Support Services Limited will explore the best methods for understanding and interpreting data to improve future performance.
4. Germanischer Lloyd Industrial Services GmbH will debate the cost benefit of condition monitoring and SCADA systems to ensure you can make a good business case for investment.
5. Garrad Hassan and Eolfi look at best-practice data collection techniques to ensure that you better understand your turbines and can therefore undertake any necessary maintenance before a failure occurs.
6. OneProd Monitoring, Diagnosis and Solutions, 01dB-Metravib, AREVA give a case study of a gearbox fault so that you can understand how to detect the symptoms and establish how advanced data processing can improve the efficiency of condition monitoring tasks.
7. MECAL Wind Farm Services BV will explore best-practice methods for parts management to avoid disruption to operations.
Anonymous electronic surveys will be taken throughout the day so that you can really find out how your peers are coping with challenges in their O&M.