Reactions to Coal & Nuclear Power
This section report considers attitudes towards different aspects of power generation - specifically to do with coal, nuclear power and the 'Repower America' campaign. Despite the danger that coal poses for the climate, it seems to provide a warm, homely feel - for example, it is used in the branding of a new restaurant chain in England, and in homely North American press advertising.
• What emotional attachments do people have with 'coal'?
• How does people's emotional attachments to coal affect their attitudes towards power generation?
• Does the public approve or oppose more coal or nuclear power stations being built?
• How much does the public support the idea of coal power stations with carbon capture technology?
• How does support for the 'Repower America' campaign differ between Canada, England and the USA?
To find out more information or for details about how to purchase the report, please make an enquiry.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Haddock Research & Branding, UK Community
Linked Items From Haddock Research & Branding, UK
This section report has two focuses: carbon offsets and business reputations. The initial...
This section report focuses on the attitudes and associations the public has about climate change...
This section report focuses on specific companies that have developed, or are developing,...
Related Items From Everyone
Heavy Industries have the major share in the market of machine tools and cutting tools being more...
25 Aug 2015
Waste management companies, technology and project developers, municipal landfill and waste water...
The Sustainable Energy Association made a successful presentation to the Sub Committee on Job...
More light, less energy and pretty to look at – three good reasons to choose compact fluorescent...
Cheap oil could run out over the next five years and the government should take action to seize...
31 Oct 2008