Influencers and Social Tipping Points
This section report focuses on influencers - those people who are making an impact on public opinion concerning climate change. The analysis measures how much prominent influencers are considered to be effective in shaping opinion, and how much they are thought to be wrong-thinking and/or annoying. Additionally, the study measures the influence of organizations and word-of-mouth on public perception of climate change.
• How much do specific public figures - politicians, celebrities, eminent figures or scientists - affect attitudes towards climate change?
• Which public figures are highly regarded, or mistrusted, on this subject?
• How much impact have the leading international campaigning organizations had in affecting attitudes?
• What cultural events have affected attitudes?
• How much do people talk to their peer groups? How much influence do peer groups have?
For further information or for details about how to purchase a copy, please make an enquiry.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Haddock Research & Branding, UK Community
Linked Items From Haddock Research & Branding, UK
This section report focuses on the attitudes and associations the public has about climate change...
Related Items From Everyone
One of the major events in the Brazilian bioenergy calendar, the 2nd annual World Biofuels...
Sustainable energy technology business ENER-G has appointed Yan Evans as group business...
06 Apr 2011
Are you interested in generating your own energy at home? Interested in reducing your carbon...
13 Oct 2009
THE CARBON MANAGEMENT PEOPLETake your organisation to carbon neutral status...