Voltage optimisation explained
GWE's ECO-MAX-Power Optimisers can reduce electricity consumption across a whole site or a specific area by up to 25%.
GWE’s power optimisers are used to optimise the voltage to a single piece of equipment, localised area or the entire building, dependant of the specifics of your site.
Reduces your electricity bill and carbon footprint by up to 25%
- Improves the life expectancy of your electrical equipment, which can reduce maintenance cost
- Can pay for its self in under 12 months
- Fully guaranteed
- Custom built to order to match specific site requirements
Control options include:
- Integral “TrueBypass”™
- Integral input and out fusing
- Voltage monitoring with “BrownOut”™ protection
- Voltage monitoring with “SuperSave”™ voltage tracking
- Integral automatic power factor correction
- Integral harmonic filtration
- Integral metering, remote monitoring and report generation