Wind Energy Business Forum
Start Date:11 May 11
Following the success of last year's sold-out event, NewNet's Wind Energy Business Forum (formerly the Wind Energy Investor Forum) is set to be the sector’s most valuable platform for business in 2011.
The forum is an exclusive event for senior industry figures to meet with their peers and to assess the latest industry developments related to new technology, company growth and financing. The Wind Energy Business Forum is an intense day of knowledge-sharing and networking, with dedicated discussions on investment trends, project finance, supply chain concerns and technology innovation.
The forum was oversubscribed in 2010 with some of the biggest names in the industry in attendance.
Anyone who plans to invest or do business in the wind energy sector in 2011 will be able to knowledge-share and network at this pre-eminent industry event. The forum is designed to promote the industry’s most exciting companies and to facilitate new business and investment opportunities. Delegates comprise senior professionals from among the very best organisations in their sectors. For these industry leading organisations and individuals the forum presents extensive opportunities to:
Address the key issues of growth, financing and new business opportunities
Join an exclusive circle of senior-level investment and business decision-makers
Share insights with leading edge product developers, technology pioneers and thought-leaders
Meet more active investors, financiers and deal-makers in one day than anywhere else
Connect with prospective investors, business partners, suppliers and customers
NewNet’s Wind Energy Business Forum is the priority event for companies and investors who are shaping the future of the industry. At a time when the overall business environment is challenging, and as green markets becomes ever more competitive, ambitious companies and sophisticated investors, energy companies and technology pioneers just cannot afford to miss new and attractive opportunities. Attending the forum is a compelling and extremely efficient way of connecting with senior decision-makers, building new business relationships and getting deals done in the wind energy space.
Who should attend?
• Innovative companies with exciting new technologies or services to promote
• Major energy companies looking to shape the future of the renewables industry and to connect with the best up-and-coming players
• Banks and project financiers who lead the structuring and financing of the world's most successful green energy projects
• Project developers with proven expertise and new initiatives in the pipeline
• Investors (institutions, asset managers, pension funds, foundations, family offices, private equity firms and venture capital firms) who are looking to identify the most attractive investment opportunities over the next year