International Congress on Energy Security
Start Date:04 Apr 12 End Date:05 Apr 12
The congress will be devoted to the issues mainly related to:
• Energy geopolitics and its perception in future engineering;
• Nuclear energy and its geostrategic challenges;
• Climate change;
• Renewable energy development.
Energy Security Congress 2012 is a high-level event
• More than 700 delegates from 45 countries are expected to attend
• World-renown experts are expected, including world energy security analysts
• Activities, events and exhibitions are planned on the sidelines of the Congress.
• Climate change
• Energy policy
• Nuclear energy
• Renewable energy
• Dr Thierry Berthoud – Director Energy and Climate, WBCSD
• Mr Jean-Pierre Favennec – IFP Energies Nouvelles School
• Prof. Hans B. Püttgen – Energy Center Director, EPFL
• Mr Bertrand Piccard – Chairman of Solar Impulse
• Prof. Robert N Stavins – Director of the Harvard Environmental Economics Program
• Dr Noé Van Hulst – Secretary General of the International Energy Forum
• Prof. Suren Erkman – PhD, Head of the Industrial Ecology Group, EPLF Lausanne
• Prof. Jacques Attali – President of A&A
• Dr. Yvonne Deng – ECOFYS
• Dr. Bhupendra Kumar Singh – Deputy Director Energy, Confederation of Indian Industry
• Managers and decision-maker from various professional sectors.
• International companies and service providers.
• Solution providers for renewable energies and other sectors of industry.
• International organizations, Government representatives, foundations, agencies, institutes, research centers.
• Investors and financial institutions.
Energy Security Congress 2012 will be held in Geneva. To attend, download the registration form. For further information please contact us.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
GreenOrbis International Community
Related Items From Everyone
A new 'Guide to Tariff Calculation' for communal and district heating schemes has been launched...
10 Jun 2012
Mitsubishi Electric has launched a new, ready-to-go PV Pack to make installation of Photovoltaic...
29 Nov 2011
We are a consultancy speecialising in creating deals.We have a primary that's...
We offer site surveys designed to provide clients with a bespoke renewable energy solution to...
Properties which are energy efficient are more likely to attract tenants than other homes, it has...
10 Oct 2008