05 Jul 2011 10:07:36
5 Steps To Profit From Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is often seen as a cost, or something for big companies, however I wanted to dispel those myths and provide some direction and positive encouragement so I’ve written a new guide, 5 STEPS To Profit From Corporate Social Responsibility, it’s packed full of interesting material, including ideas, case studies and research.
Some of the areas covered include:
- What is CSR?
- The three main aspects of CSR
- The 5 key areas of a CSR strategy
- The importance of giving employees information, clarity and feedback
- The significance and benefits of employee health and well being
- The importance of community
- How sharing your business experience can benefit staff development
- Reduce training costs by working with communities
- How working with education can create a win-win-win situation
- How you can improve efficiencies in your supply chain
- The importance of ethics in attracting the right business
- How environmental awareness can reduce costs
- Why you might be able to make money from waste
- How to identify areas of non financial risk
- The importance of getting the right message to the right people, in the right language
With so many pressures on business owners and executives today, it is understandable why CSR doesn’t get the attention it deserves. In addition, CSR is often seen as a cost rather than a key component of business growth.
We know a well structured CSR programme can be a key component of business planning by providing stable platform for growth.
This report is designed specifically to help organisations;
- Understand the business benefits of CSR
- Make informed decisions regarding their CSR strategy
- Attract and retain the best people
- Save money
- Attract and retain the best clients
- Outperform competitors and the wider market.
Guaranteed to save your time, money and hassle
This report isn’t for everyone, but those who will generally be:
- Focussed on responsible and sustainable long term growth
- Excited about the positive changes they can make
Welcome to YOUR positive change.