Salary: £50,000–£60,000 + package + bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Location: West Yorkshire (home- or office-based), United Kingdom
Client Ref: TGR84
Posted: 16 Aug 2012 09:08:33
Our client is one of the biggest energy and utilities providers in the UK and across Europe. They are looking for an extremely experienced and competent account manager to be responsible for the management of an exclusive list of high profile customers.
• Responsible for the delivery of budget sales margins and volumes on an individual basis within the major accounts team
• Responsible for the account management of a defined list of customers
• Prospect organisations and respond to tenders
• Deliver targeted margin whilst adhering to the sales limits of authority and sales CIP
• Deliver budgeted sales based on an individual target
• Ensure flexible customers' forecasts are accurate on a monthly basis
• Actively manage a pipeline of prospects, within the scope of major accounts
• Ensure a market leading service for major account customers
• Ensuring accurate customer take on according to process
• Ensure that contract disputes are resolved in a timely manner
• Issue and resolve of term reconciliations as and when due
• Achievement of budgeted sales as per individual targets to deliver the overall sales department margin
• Ensure Sequence is updated in a timely manner
• Ensure all customers are contacted with regard to added value services
• Liaising and maintaining relationships with all retail departments within the company and with existing and prospective major account customers and third party intermediaries externally
The client are looking for an extremely experienced energy account manager, who have experience dealing with large blue chip organisations as well as a proven track record of achievement of budgeted sales targets.
• Proven ability to manage customer relationships
• Developed experience of sales techniques and optimisation
• Previous industry experience
• Qualification of a degree or equivalent
• Valid UK driving license
• Results focused with a drive to achieve continuous improvement
• Able to motivate self and others
• Customer focus
• Self-management and planning
• Effective communication skills
• Attention to detail
• High level of commercial acumen
• Able to build positive relationships
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Dina Kary.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Verisae's equipment procurement module brings together a number of important features that allow...
biomass boilers, biomass boiler plants CHP
If your message requires a response, please leave your email address.