In-house renewable energy training
If your company can benefit from our training, but doesn't want the time, cost and inconvenience penalties of sending multiple people to training courses, then why not ask to come to ?
Here are just some of the reasons to enquire now:
– unlike a public course, which must be "generic", in-house training can be designed to focus on the issues which are critical to your business
– it can cost loss per employee than a public course
– having only your people at the course will create focus and discussion on topics important to the success of your company
– a fundamental often overlooked, our team of directors and trainers have over 100 years experience in B2B conferences and courses
– our trainers provide you with very personal, interactive training sessions set in a relaxed atmosphere to ensure you gain and retain your newly learnt skills
– ensure private discussion on issues which you may not wish to made public
– You can schedule a time for training that is least disruptive to your business
Course costs will depend on a number of factors: the length and content of the course, where our trainer needs to travel, the number of attendees and any work we need to do to tailor our material to your needs.
Solar; wind; geothermal; biofuels; and renewable energy and power are some of the training topics we offer. For more information, please send us an enquiry.