Sponsor Green Power Conferences events
Why sponsor an event, what's the benefit?
Use Green Power Conferences and its position within the green community as a partner to give your company significant promotion and presence to retailers, manufacturers, bankers, consultants, marketers and others within the green community.
Sponsorship of an event will make your company stand out as a leader in this burgeoning industry and will leave a strong impression of your brand in peoples minds. Sponsors have an incredible amount of presence and in conjunction with an exhibition stand it will not only give your company optimum exposure but also the opportunity for delegates to meet you and your executives to find out more about your role and business opportunities in the sector.
Sponsoring provides your company with leads, FACT
EcoSecurities; IBM; BP; DEFRA; and Carbon Trust are just a few of the companies that have worked with Green Power Conferences through sponsorship.
Brief benefits of Green Power Conferences sponsorships include:
• Affiliation to the Green Power Conferences brand
• The opportunity for a senior level executive from your company to address the conference
• Networking with the industries leading government officials, senior level delegates and experts
• Exposure through advertising across the globe in various media partners publications
• Exposure through massive global email and internet campaigns created by Green Power Conferences before, during and after the event
• Coverage on the Green Power Conferences website
• Web link to your company website from the Green Power Conferences website
• Access to interact with senior business partners
• Opportunities to meet with guest journalists attending the event
• Gain centre stage prominence over 2 day conferences
• Publicity stands for lead generation and networking
• Post conference marketing and to extend brand awareness
• Increased awareness to build a quality customer base
• Build your corporate profile
• Reinforce your commitment and message to the industry
• Complimentary attendance
Contact Dan Gorringe for details.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Green Power Conferences Community
Linked Items From Green Power Conferences
We recognise that our work may have a direct or indirect effect on the local and/or regional...
12 Nov 2010
If your company can benefit from our training, but doesn't want the time, cost and inconvenience...
Related Items From Everyone
Verisae's financial management product helps organizations manage their service-related asset...
specialsing in green products, particulay those providing energy efficient...
A question many people, I'm sure, ask themselves. The best way to find out, is employ a...
Solar electricity designers and installers for domestic, community and...