25 Mar 2011 08:03:52
Meet with offshore wind leaders
Hear from Alastair Dutton from The Crown Estate at the 3rd annual Offshore Wind Power Infrastructure Summit and be at the forefront of this burgeoning industry. Hear from 30+ forward-thinking CEOs and directors from the leading offshore wind companies and discover the key challenges they face and solutions that will facilitate project delivery to 2015 and beyond.
Gather invaluable insight on these key themes including:
1. Offshore wind infrastructure financing and investment including high-level presentations from RBS, Climate Change Capital and PNE Wind
2. Key updates on offshore grid transmission and cable installation including a new presentation from RES Offshore
3. Design, manufacture, transport and installation of next generation deepwater foundation structures
4. Ports and vessel requirements for cost-effective O&M
5. Improving offshore wind farm access and health and safety requirements
Meet face to face with offshore wind leaders, including 14 developer and utility presentations.
The event also features Marine Installation & Operation, 14 April 2011, London, for ocean energy and offshore wind. It is a new focus day for 2011 where you can learn best practices from global leading developers, test centres and offshore and undersea engineering companies.
You have the option to register for the full 3 days or separately for either the Offshore Wind Infrastructure Summit or marine focus day. Contact Katie for more details.