World Biofuels Markets Brazil
Start Date:18 Sep 12 End Date:19 Sep 12
One of the major events in the Brazilian bioenergy calendar, the 2nd annual World Biofuels Markets Brazil conference, offers both new entrants and established energy market professionals the chance to hear from and meet with the thought leaders, feedstock and biofuel producers, policy makers, biotechnology providers, project developers, financiers and end-users who are driving the development of next generation biofuels in Brazil.
Over 50 high-level speakers, including:
• Jose Anibal, Secretary of Mines and Energy, Government of São Paulo
• Bernardo Gradin, chairman, Graal Bio and Graal Investments
• Jacyr Costa Filho, chief executive officer, Guarani
• Pedro Moura Costa, executive president, BVRio and E2 Group
• Maurílio Biagi Filho, president, Grupo Maubisa
• Dario Costa Gaeta, president, Paraíso Bioenergia
• Ismael Perina Jr., president, ORPLANA – The Sugarcane Producers Organization of Central Southern Brazil
• Ricardo Mussa, chief executive officer, Radar Propriedades Agrícolas
Join an expected audience of 400 Brazilian and International biofuels leaders as domestic and international experts debate the key market issues
• Shortage of supply: what are the potential long-term consequences for sugarcane-based first and second generation biofuels?
• The Brazilian government programs that will drive next generation supply
• Accelerating scale-up with finance and investment: when, why, how and how much?
• Strategy of oil majors in accessing the Brazilian advanced biofuels market
• Output not optimism: hear working, commercial output, real world case studies of next generation and alternative feedstock biofuels from Brazil and around the globe
• Aviation biofuels: What have been the successes and challenges in the first major wave of bio-jet fuel use on commercial routes?
• Alternative feedstocks: relative cost and potential of jatropha, castor, African palm, Macaúba palm, sorghum and energy cane
• Extended biochemicals, bioplastics focus: exploring major new revenue streams for feedstock producers in Brazil
This event takes place in São Paulo, Brazil. To book your place please contact Samantha Coleman.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Green Power Conferences Community
Linked Items From Green Power Conferences
What are the real implications for the future of wind energy, post Calderon, within Mexico? When...
30 Apr 2012
The renewable energy industry is growing and maturing as technologies evolve and the market...
Related Items From Everyone
The United States Solar Back Sheet Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and...
10 Feb 2016
Universities have a responsibility to make sure graduates have a wide understanding of...
15 Sep 2009
Taking Root is a non-profit organisation founded in 2007 in Montreal, Canada....