World Biofuels Markets
Start Date:13 Mar 12 End Date:15 Mar 12
Green Power Conferences is delighted to announce that registration has now opened for the 7th annual World Biofuels Markets Congress and Exhibition, taking place in Rotterdam. We will once again bring together the leaders of the biofuels industry for in-depth analysis on advanced biofuels, aviation, algae, finance, biorefineries and more. Interact with market leaders showcasing their latest technological developments.
What's new on the agenda?
• Additional interactive keynote session: food vs fuel – the global debate continues
• New sessions on emerging markets, biogas transport for fuel, pulp and paper and maritime biofuels
• New viewpoints and speakers on all returning sessions including aviation, advanced biofuels and finance and investment
• Exclusive speaker coaching workshops
What's new on the exhibition floor?
• 25% increase in exhibition floor capacity
• Specific biopower generation exhibition village
• Dedicated meeting service
• Networking skills zone
• Expanded press area
• Exhibitor showcase and demonstration area
Main World Biofuels Markets agenda outline
• Tuesday March 13 – aviation biofuels; sustainability, certification and iLUC; advanced biofuels; energy crops; finance and investment
• Wednesday March 14 – three strategic and interactive keynotes; aviation biofuels; global bioethanol; global biodiesel; maritime biofuels; automotive futures; pulp and paper; policy 202020
• Thursday March 15 – algae; emerging markets (formerly 'developing nations'); waste to biofuels; biorefinery platforms; biofuels standards; biogas transport fuel
Register your place by sending an enquiry to Samantha Coleman.