Start Date:20 Sep 11 End Date:21 Sep 11
Returning to Istanbul for its third year, Solar Turkey produced with the government support of the Turkish Prime Ministry, EUAS, TEIAS, EIE and TETAS, has become the official meeting place for domestic and international companies looking to evaluate and break into the sector.
Held as part of the Turkish International Renewable Energy Congress (TIREC), the 2010 event welcomed 500 representatives from the renewable energy, finance and regulatory sectors. With the passing of the amendments to the Renewable Energy Law in December, the government's push for local manufacturing and burgeoning solar markets not only in Turkey but also the neighbouring Balkans and Middle East – 2011 looks set to be even bigger!
New for 2011
• Government perspectives on their rationale on the feed-in tariff: How do they envisage solar companies can make a return on investment in the Turkish market and in what time frame?
• Exclusive update on the details of the new licensing process for large scale solar projects as they look set to be finalised in the next couple of months
• New focus session on solar manufacturing: How can you best set up a plant? What challenges will you face in Turkey? What are the markets for your products? Which domestic and international players are looking to do it?
• Case studies of industrial and commercial scale plants being constructed and under development
• Regional outlook: What are the opportunities for large scale solar development in Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, the Middle East and other neighbouring countries? Can Turkey serve as a hub to these?
Confirmed speakers include:
• Evren Evcit – chief operating officer, Anel Group, Turkey
• Rossano Terzoli – sales account manager, Oerlikon, Italy
• Oguz Capan – chief executive officer, Hittite Solar, Turkey
• Bartu Bugatur – director, Sunstrip, Turkey
Along with the rest of TIREC, Solar Turkey will take place in Istanbul. For more details, please contact us.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Green Power Conferences Community
Related Items From Everyone
Burning Desire Wales Limited specialise in solid fuel appliances and...
Micro-hydropower projects dotted around the 2,200 miles of rivers and canals cared for by British...
11 Mar 2009
Waste disposal authorities (WDA) will have to report the final destination of their waste under...
09 Feb 2009
A campaign has been launched by the government aimed at encouraging motorists to make a greener...
05 Jan 2009