Renewable Energy Insurance & Risk Management
Start Date:04 Jul 11
Renewable energy is growing, both in terms of penetration of the electricity supply markets and in terms of the scale of projects. The renewable energy market is fast maturing and scaling up with multi-megawatt wind turbines, biomass power and solar plants being developed on a global scale. With increased scale comes increased risk and the Renewable Energy Insurance and Risk Management conference provides a unique platform for the debate of what’s new in this important field, and how opportunity can be maximised through innovative insurance products and forward looking investment strategy.
Join your industry peers for a single day of intense networking and panel debates on the future of risk management in renewable energy. With new products entering the market, now is the time to set your agenda for reducing your financial exposure to risk.
Topics to be discussed
• How can investors and project owners reduce their exposure to risk?
• How can plant owners increase the bankability of their projects and access more lines of credit?
• How should renewable energy risks be assessed and which are important to take into account?
• How are financial risk management tools for renewable energy projects maturing?
• What support can be given to equipment suppliers to ensure the bankability of product warranties of the underlying technologies?
• Which risk minimisation strategies are available when investing in new technologies with little track history such as the offshore wind market?
This event will be held in London. For booking information please get in contact with us.