Renewable Energy Insurance and Risk Management USA
Start Date:08 Nov 11 End Date:09 Nov 11
Following on from the highly successful London launch event, Green Power Conferences is pleased to announce the second Renewable Energy Insurance and Risk Management conference and exhibition, which will take place in New York in November.
With the US government fully committed to a dramatic increase in the share of domestic energy produced by renewable sources, the industry is maturing rapidly. Investment, however, is still hard to come by and satisfying the criteria of investors has never been more difficult. Insurance has emerged as a critical tool in increasing the bankability of renewable projects, and ensuring that the financial community has the confidence to back the future of the energy market.
Attend Renewable Energy Insurance and Risk Management and equip yourself with the knowledge you need to advantageously insure your projects and secure the investment you need. Meet the partners who will help you complete the insurance deals that will maximize your ability to acquire good value financial backing. Learn which types of insurance may be available to you, and how to do without the ones that are increasingly scarce.
Key topics to be discussed
• Product warranty and warranty extension; key to ensuring the bankability of your project
• Securing performance guarantee insurance both to satisfy investors and ensure income security
• The latest developments in the natural catastrophe market
• Climate change is making the weather less predictable; how will this affect your risk management costs?
• What is available if insurance isn't?
• Cost effectively insuring your farm against litigation
This event will take place in New York. For further details please contact Katie.