Start Date:22 Jun 11 End Date:23 Jun 11
The EU-OEA annual conference Ocean Energy offers delegates an unparalleled opportunity to network with the leading technology developers, policy makers, industrial players, supply chain partners, utilities and investors.
It will enable you to:
• Gain insights from EU Commission on the latest developments in policy and the regulatory framework
• Identify the challenges and opportunities in the ocean energy sector
• Meet potential investors from public funds, utilities, and private equities
• Learn from successful deployments of ocean energy projects from market pioneers
• Hear first-hand the latest developments and breakthroughs being made by cutting edge ocean energy technology developers
• Come together with leading experts and industry players to help shape the future of the industry
You will meet policy makers, potential supply chain partners, project developers and media.
There is also a free strategic planning course held as a side event to Ocean Energy, where the topics covered will include the roles, principles, outputs and outcomes of strategic planning; testing and demonstration infrastructures; ports, shipyards and logistics; and an introduction to marine spatial planning.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Green Power Conferences Community
Linked Items From Green Power Conferences
As increasingly high Renewable Portfolio Standards and environmental regulations drive the uptake...
The Northern Cape boasts irradiation levels of more than 8 kWh/m2, ideal land for solar...
Turkey hopes to generate 1,000 MW from geothermal energy by the year 2020.For 2011 we are pleased...
Returning to Istanbul for its third year, Solar Turkey produced with the government support of...
Join us at World Biofuels Markets Brazil 2011 to drill down to the key opportunities in this...
Related Items From Everyone
Started in 2012, Brothers Office Furniture is a well known family run Second...
Built around a patented induced negative voltage (INV™) technology, LEC enables regulating and...
O2 installs Sabien's M2G system across porfolio Payback under 14 months.
Generating electricity from wind, hydro and nuclear: undoubtedly controversial topics. But...