Start Date:05 Dec 11 End Date:07 Dec 11
In the space of just two years, GeoPower Europe has undoubtedly become the must-attend European industry meeting place. With over 200 attendees – 35% at CxO level – huge press interest, a sold-out exhibition and a speaker faculty made-up of 45 of the top global geothermal players, the 2010 European event was the biggest yet. You cannot afford to miss out in 2011.
GeoPower 2011 will:
• Offer advice on securing finance from venture capital funds and institutional investors
• Explore unconventional geothermal resources
• Provide in-depth analysis of emerging markets including East Africa
• Review the potential of shallow geothermal, including ground source heat pumps
What else is new?
• A multi-streamed agenda will enable you to tailor the conference to your areas of specialism
• Roundtable discussion groups will give you face-to-face time with key European geothermal industry leaders
• Larger exhibition room – the 2010 exhibition sold out; don't miss out in 2011!
Send an enquiry if you would like to register.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Green Power Conferences Community
Linked Items From Green Power Conferences
The EU-OEA annual conference Ocean Energy offers delegates an unparalleled opportunity to network...
As increasingly high Renewable Portfolio Standards and environmental regulations drive the uptake...
Turkey hopes to generate 1,000 MW from geothermal energy by the year 2020.For 2011 we are pleased...
Returning to Istanbul for its third year, Solar Turkey produced with the government support of...
According to Christian Kjaer, chief executive officer of EWEA, "Turkey could be among the top...
Related Items From Everyone
Roughly 90% of global offshore wind capacity comes from Europe, with the UK, Denmark, the...
19 Jul 2012
Edelman’s Cleantech and Sustainability Practice provides strategic counsel to...
The 12th Forum Solarpraxis will, following its well-proven approach, bring the players of the...
Modec zero emission commercial vehicles.The first purpose built 5.5tonne zero...
Design and installation of 5 solar PV roofs on a private development for Persimmon Homes.