Start Date:11 Oct 11 End Date:12 Oct 11
The world markets for biogas are booming, getting more professional and continuing to increase plant efficiency. The market worldwide will reach a value of over US$50 billion by 2030 for plant developers, operators and suppliers. According to the American Biogas Council there are over 160 anaerobic digesters on farms and about 1500 more operating at wastewater treatment plants in the US. Of the 1500 wastewater treatment plants about 250 currently use the biogas produced. In addition, more than 500 landfill gas recovery plants are running. This key event will bring together the leaders of the US biogas industry to examine how to develop commercially successful biogas projects and address the latest technological advances in production.
• Nettie R. Drake – managing partner, Ag Power Development
• Göran Eriksson – director, North America sales, Purac
• Jacques Franco – climate change and technology, CalRecycle, department of resources recycling and recovery
• Hanafi Fraval – board member, Ag Biomass Center
• Alexander Helou – Bureau of Sanitation, City of Los Angeles
• Craig Lewis – executive director, Clean Coalition
• Joel Levin – vice president of business development, Climate Action Reserve
• Kevin Maas – president, Farm Power Northwest
• David H. Mauney – president, The Hunter Group
• Lewis R. Nelson – public works director, City of Tulare
• Paul Relis – executive vice president, CR&R
• Dean Saito – manager, on road mobile source, South Coast Air Quality Management District
This event takes place in San Francisco. Contact us for more information.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Green Power Conferences Community
Related Items From Everyone
At ﬁrst glance South Africa’s decision to invite bids for 200 MW of CSP is not doing the industry...
28 Sep 2011
Chris Williams, Green Energy Parks’ Managing Director, said today: “The Renewable Energy...
26 Aug 2011
We sell safe cleaning products for the professional cleaner. We offer an extensive range of...