Biogas East & Midwest
Start Date:19 Jun 12 End Date:20 Jun 12
The 2nd annual Biogas East & Midwest conference will bring together industry leaders from the East and Midwest to put a spotlight on the biogas feedstock value chains that hold untapped potential for developing profitable projects, with a particular focus on how to capitalize on the high energy yields of food and organic waste streams, whilst exploring the emerging opportunities in the waste water treatment sector.
• The 5th biogas event to be held in the US – proven track record in the industry
• The only event that brings together representation for the entire value chain specifically for the East and Midwestern biogas industry
• Develop strategy in the absence of 1603 – what are the necessary changes to attract investment into your project?
• Explore the market development of different biogas feedstocks – what sectors present the most attractive opportunities?
• Hear from a host of project case studies – lessons learned to consider for your next project
• Discover how biogas upgrading can expand the market for your project
• Focus on the progress of the natural gas vehicle market and implications expanding the market for biogas producers
• Widened focus to include Canada, how you can enter this developing market
• Draw upon the experiences of European companies, what can the US market learn?
Key topics to be addressed:
• Market overview, legislation and policy
• Financing biogas projects
• Feedstock overview I: food and organic waste
• Biogas upgrading for the gas grid and working with utilities
• Biomethane: tapping into the vehicle market
• Feedstock overview II: waste water treatment, and agriculture
• Lessons from the experiences of European companies for the US market
• Feedstock overview III: landfill and MSW
To register and for more information contact Samantha Coleman.