Start Date:22 Mar 11 End Date:23 Mar 11
Bio-based Chemicals—accelerating development, commercialisation and market uptake
Beurs-World Trade Centre, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
An increasing range and number of multinational businesses are incorporating bio-based materials into their product lines, further strengthening the market for this burgeoning industry. With this demonstrable confidence and support from industry, capital is flowing into the sector and governments are further incentivising bio-based chemical development.
As a new value chain for bio-based products begins to strengthen and develop, the European Bio-based Chemicals conference, held in conjunction with the 6th Annual World Biofuels Markets Congress, will bring together the full spectrum of stakeholders.
5 key reasons to attend Bio-based Chemicals
1. Meet with consumer facing brands incorporating bio-based chemicals into their product lines
2. Hear how advances in scale-up and cost-reduction strategies are increasing the cost-competitiveness of bio-based chemicals
3. Examine the latest advances in conversion technologies, methods and platforms
4. Discover future plans for government incentives and requirements that will favour products of bio-derived origin
5. Network with 2000+ professionals from the bio-based economy at the joint World Biofuels Markets Congress
For more information, please contact us.