24 Nov 2010 12:11:38
Australia perfect for green oil plants
Political stability and growth
Australia is the perfect location for green oil plantations and, compared to Asia, the country has a very low risk of political instability. Australia was ranked second in the world for political stability in the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2009 and ninth for transparency of government policy among the 57 economies surveyed.
English speaking, Australia is a prosperous and developed country with a multicultural and diverse society. Australian cities rank among the world's highest in terms of cultural offerings and quality of life. It is a member of the United Nations, G20, Commonwealth of Nations, OECD, APEC, Pacific Islands Forum and the World Trade Organization.
There are more benefits
• Strong and resilient economy
• Low level of public debt
• Strong financial institutions
• Sound and proven regulatory frameworks
• Strong investment into innovation (e.g. research, development and education)
• Perfectly positioned to access growing Asian markets
• Large and sophisticated domestic market, which has served as an ideal test market for many industries (e.g. financial services, ICT, bio-tech)
• Pipeline of infrastructure and clean energy projects
Our projects are located in Cairns Hinterland, under two hours from the Great Barrier Reef. Please contact us about Green Oil Plantation's available opportunities. Continue reading for more reasons why Australia is perfect for green oil production.
Australia's growing population means increased consumption
• Australia's population continues to grow
• Australia's population grew by 2.1% during the year ending 31 March 2009
• Natural increase contributed 37% to total population growth
• Net overseas migration contributed 63% to total population growth
• Population is projected to increase from 30.9 million to 42.5 million by 2056
• Population is projected to increase to 62.2 million people by 2101
Australia's senate recently passed a renewable energy target bill. This means that 20% of electricity production aims to come from reneables by 2020.
Why companies choose Australia
• The Asia-Pacific economic region comprises about 33% of global GDP – Australia is the perfect location to launch into this market
• Excellent balance between cost and quality
• The range of languages and the proficiencywith which the languages are spoken.
• A strong and growing open market economy with a number of bilateral and multilateral agreements in place
• Sound financial market credentials with the second largest stockmarket in the Asia-Pacific region and excellent corporate governance
• Unique time-zone advantages to service the global market
Australia's economic credentials
• Strongest performing economy in the OECD
• The June 2009 National Accounts show that the Australian economy has been the best performing advanced economy over the past year and the only advanced economy to record positive growth over this period
• GDP rose by 0.6 per cent in the June quarter to be 0.6 per cent higher through the year
• Household consumption spending also rose 0.8 per cent in the quarter
• One of the world's 20 largest economies
• Ranked the most resilient economy in the world between 2002 and 2008
• Australia has one of the highest GDP rates per capita
31 Dec 2010
If they could only get their weather and currency as stable as their governments- you may have a better agrument for Australia being a perfect place for growing anything- what with half of the state of Qld now under water- years of excruciating-bankrupting drought- wild- large scale forest fires that completely devour urban centers in every state of the country- I would not put my money on a ten year bet on growing anything there because- statistics and reality has broken many dreams, well constructed plans, schemes and scams and families - many mines are prone to flood and in fact- are now flooded - and the infrastructure and transport system unable to get their minerals to ports and markets- unless one was using this site to promote financial benefit (for themself) the above article would seem a bit silly - wouldn't it ??
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Green Oil Plantations Ltd Community
Linked Items From Green Oil Plantations Ltd
Related Items From Everyone
The need to safeguard energy storage and supply systems, because of their criticality, has become...
06 Sep 2016
ITM Power, the energy storage and clean fuel company, welcomes the speech by Chancellor George...
13 Nov 2012
The 4th Annual Wind Turbine Supply Chain Conference 2012 will address the recommendations from...
06 Jul 2012
Enhanced Capital Allowances (ECA's), are available for some technologies, including rainwater...
Methods for cutting carbon emissions, waste and water use across government facilities were...
08 Aug 2008