Salary: 13,000 - 16,000
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom
Client Ref: ADMIN001
Posted: 28 Oct 2013 08:10:48
Reporting to: All Directors
• Typing various documents/letters/reports as required
• Producing reports
• Diary and email management
• Dealing with travel and accommodation requirements
• First port of call for all company/ telephone enquires
• Ordering stationary
• Arranging meetings for management to include any catering requirements
• General administrative duties
• Responsible for ensuring purchase and sales invoices are entered on t a daily basis.
• Chasing overdue invoices, general credit control duties
• Analysing financial data
• This is an extremely diverse role therefore you need to be able to think your feet and deal with new situations in a professional manner ensuring solutions are found.
Skills Knowledge and Experience
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work for a progressive company near the centre of Newcastle. This is a varied position therefore you will have general office experience combined with experience within accounts and energy sector administration. It is vital that you have advanced excel skills and are able to manipulate figures to produce detailed reports, ie understand vlookups, pivots tables, formulas etc.
The role will suit someone who enjoys working in a busy environment and within a role that is changeable covering a wide range of duties.
You will be working within a team of four however the role ultimately will report to the Managing Director.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Dunster House Ltd has always sought new and innovative products to increase...
Wiley publishes many books and resources relating to environmental issues such as waste...
Hybrolight™ is a hybrid renewable energy exterior unit that is powered by energy from the sun and...
If your message requires a response, please leave your email address.