Gaia-Wind 11kW turbines
Gaia-Wind turbines are specifically designed to generate better value and deliver optimum performance for energy production in areas having low to moderate annual wind speeds of between 10-12mph. The Gaia-Wind 133-11kW small wind turbine has been designed to suit the moderate wind conditions found in rural mainland Britain perfectly and produces an energy yield ideally suited to farms, large residences, offices, small businesses and public buildings, reducing energy costs and the adverse impact on the environment.
• Design – To us "environment" means more than just clean energy. The aesthetically pleasing design of our turbine, with its reflection-free light grey blades, match the sky and the clouds allowing it to stand comfortably and blend into the surrounding countryside. The slim line design of the nacelle, together with its extremely low noise output, means our turbine makes less noise than you would imagine.
• Oversized rotor – Our wind turbine's oversized rotor allows it to capture up to 80% more energy than similarly rated machines, to significantly increase the return on investment and generate better value for you.
• Direct grid connection – As the turbine is connected to your property's main power source, energy is generated during windy periods and power is drawn from the grid during still periods.
• Triple safety system – The comprehensive safety system protects the turbine by automatically "parking" the turbine when wind speeds reach 56mph or above.
• Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) accreditation – The turbine has achieved MCS accreditation in the UK, making it eligible for grants and financial subsidy schemes. The company's certification number is MCS 1408.
Contact us for further details.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Related Items From Everyone
Floating wind turbines are considered by many to be the next step in development of offshore wind...
The Carbon Capture and Storage Association exists to represent the interests...
Higher rates of obesity in the world's richest nations are causing an increase in global carbon...
20 Apr 2009
Arada is a dynamic and growing company at the cutting edge of technological...