Solar PV, solar thermal and heat pumps
• PV panels produce DC electric which can be converted to AC and used in your house or feed back into the national grid.
• Use solar thermal for south facing buildings, east/west facing buildings.
• Systems can be configured for domestic hot water, domestic hot water under floor or can provide heat support for under floor along with heat support for swimming pools.
• Models can be fitted in the loft area, ground, flat roof or on the wall outside the building.
• Systems can be configured for domestic hot water, domestic hot water and under floor, under floor / low heat radiators only or used with existing radiators (certain systems only).
• With a ground heat pump installed correctly you would expect to have a constant year round hot water temperature of 50–55 degrees.
• The advantage of ground source heat pumps is that the temperature generated stays about the same all year round.
Contact us if you would like to purchase our products.