21 Jun 2011 10:06:52
Free guide: 'Feed-in tariffs and the renewable heat incentive'
New guide from Friends of the Earth to help home-owners, business and communities generate their own renewable energy, cut bills – and reduce carbon emissions. It explains:
• What is the feed-in tariff and renewable heat incentive?
• What are the benefits?
• Should I get solar panels?
• How can I save energy and save money?
• How to make your own electricity
• How to make your own heat
• Your home, school, community and business – how everyone can benefit
This free booklet is packed with stories from real people and organisations who've already fitted solar PV, solar thermal, wind turbines, hydro and more. It is based on the report "FIT for the future" published by Friends of the Earth in association with Arup. Download the guide now, and contact us for details about "FIT for the future".