The UK has 40% of Europe's total wind energy. It therefore makes financial and ethical sense to use the power of the wind to generate pure green electricity.
Payback from installation has been improved as you can sell your electricity back to the national grid thanks to the feed in tariff. This green technology also makes significant savings on your carbon dioxide output.
• . Wind turbines harness the energy of the wind to create free power.
• . Wind turbines are a clean, green renewable technology that does not create or release carbon dioxide.
• . You can sell your electricity back to the national grid if you are grid connected.
• . Generate income for your green electricity with the Feed-in Tariff scheme (FIT).
• . Wind turbines do require maintenance and our range using the quietrevolution qr5 vertical axis wind turbine comes with a 2 year full warranty.
For grid connected turbines you should expect to earn money for your units even if you use them and take the savings as well. Find out how with the FIT.
Contact us for more information about how wind turbines work, and what types of wind turbines there are. Or, if you are ready, contact us to start the process of installing your wind turbines.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Freesource Energy Community
Linked Items From Freesource Energy
Water source heat pumps work by absorbing the heat from the sun which is stored in bodies of...
/u]A ground source heat pump circulates heat from the ground to your home via a fluid travelling...
Freesource Energy is an accredited solar panel installer.Solar photovoltaic (PV), more commonly...
Freesource Energy designs, supplys and installs solar water heating systems.Solar hot water...
Related Items From Everyone
Society of Energy Engineers and Managers (SEEM) was founded with an idea of...
The 4th Thin Film Industry Forum on 19th and 20th April 2012 in Berlin will look at all the...
White Lights are the green future of Wigan Potential C02 savings of 65% & high energy savings
04 Sep 2009
To provide insight, business opportunities and relationships that catalyze...
Mobile phone manufacturer Nokia has unveiled a new 'environmentally-friendly' mobile phone...
06 Dec 2007