2nd Annual Global Biofuels Summit
Start Date:25 Jan 12 End Date:26 Jan 12
Seven different perspectives about biofuels from the world's leading companies.
A variety of presentations from leaders from the different industries and companies such as Iogen, Air France, Petrobras, ExxonMobil, Neste Oil, Credit Suisse, PKN Orlen, British Airways, Ford of Europe, Rabobank, Mossi & Ghisolfi Group and many others will give attendees a more complete understanding of how to tap the potential of biofuels. You can also be a part of our round table sessions and panel discussions.
Join in Barcelona hear from our speaker panel:
● Duncan Macleod, president and CEO – Iogen Energy
● Angelica Hull, CEO – Swedish Biofuels
● Pierre Albano, vice president environment – Air France
● Gloria Gaupmann, director of energy policy and environmental affairs – ePURE
● Tarja Myllymaki, director, product compliance, Neste Oil
Hear about the most important topics:
● Discuss the European Commission's decision on Indirect Land Use Change
● Learn how to implement RED into the national law and get insight on availability of biofuels at competitive prices
● Learn how cellulosic ethanol is being commercialized
● Find out how the renewable diesel went from the lab to the road
● Explore if microalgae biofuel is possible
For more information contact Martina Izak.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Related Items From Everyone
Finalists of the International CSP Today Awards 2013 have been announced. Amidst the backdrop of...
22 Oct 2013
The Pure Energy Centre and Sahara Wind Inc. have been invited to present The First African...
01 Nov 2012
Three months since the UK's first solar jobs index was published and what a quarter it has...
05 May 2011
As part of the Advantage scheme, we are developing projects that will reduce...
Ivy Energy Saving Ltd’s high quality product range, of energy saving...