Rushlight Awards call for entries—closes 31 October 2011
The Rushlight Awards promote and celebrate the leading energy, resource and environmental technologies and innovations by organizations throughout UK and Ireland.
With 22 separate categories covering renewable energy; clean fuels; energy efficiency; power generation; green manufacturing, products and services; water; resource and waste; and environmental management, metrology and monitoring, these awards will highlight the technologies and innovations that are shaping the energy, transport, environment and industry sectors in the future.
If you have developed a technology or innovation that is pertinent to one of these categories, then do not hesitate to enter as you have so much to gain:
• There are over £500,000 worth of in-kind prizes to be won.
• The Rushlight Awards have become widely recognized as the leading platform for UK and Irish organizations to promote their clean technology advances and innovation in developing and deploying clean technology solutions. Winners and commended entries in the past have gone on to even greater business success.
• As an RSA accredited event, all group category winners will automatically be nominated for the UK entries for the European Business Awards for the Environment and all entrants.
• All entrants can be included in the Book of Entries published each year.
• Obtain attractive discounts on tables and places at the Gala Awards Dinner on 1 February 2012 at Church House, Westminster in London and meet and network with key individuals from government and industry.
• All entrants are eligible for a significant discount on the price of a stand at the Rushlight Clean Technologies Show on 1 February 2012 at Central Hall Westminster, London.
To find out more please download the file or contact Eventure Media.