17 Nov 2010 04:11:48
Rushlight Clean Technologies Show
The Rushlight Clean Technologies Show is taking place on 27 January 2011 at Central Hall Westminster, London. The event has the Isle of Man Dept of Economic Development and Autodesk as lead sponsors, and incorporates the following:
1. An exhibition of leading cleantech solutions
2. The cleantech developers conference for early and mid-stage cleantech companies.
3. The sustainability directors conference for energy, waste, sustainability, facilities, CSR and environmental managers and directors of corporate, public sector organisations and other key adopters of new cleantech solutions, in association with 2 Degrees Network, NISP and the Environmental Sustainability KTN.
4. Isle of Man breakfast
5. Pre-arranged one-to-one meetings for cleantech companies with potential customers, investors and advisers
6. Workshops and demonstrations, including the Autodesk engineering design software and the Charles Russell investor readiness session
Other organisations involved in the programme include the Carbon Trust, DECC, PNO Consultants, Withers & Rogers, Turquoise Associates, a range of active investors from the UK, US and Europe, new cleantech funds, and GLE Innovations, with Technology Strategy Board, UK Trade & Investment, EPSRC, WRAP, LWaRB and others assessing their level of involvement this year.
Topics that will be covered include the Green Deal; the Green Investment Bank; Local Enterprise Partnerships; the National Infrastructure Plan; the Carbon Trust FastTrack Entrepreneurs Programme; how to access industry sectors with new cleantech solutions; planning ideas for the CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme; panels of commercial representatives sharing their experiences of adopting energy reduction technologies; renewable energy technologies; organic waste stream solutions; and waste minimisation collaborations.
Please contact us for further details. With delegate places starting at £60/ £120/ £180 plus VAT, and stands at just £400 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money.