05 Jan 2011 09:01:05
EUEC 2011 discount deadline extended!
• The $400 discount deadline has been extended to .
• Over 1,300 delegates have already registered to attend, with 3,000 expected in total.
• Registration includes 13 networking meal functions, and flash drive proceedings with 650 presentations.
1. 70 degree weather in a Sonoran desert setting in sunny Phoenix, Arizona.
2. Network and develop business contacts, while having some fun at the chairman's welcome reception and NBA basketball party (Suns vs Hornets), or add the pre-game investor forum for match-making with companies.
3. Open access allows you to attend any presentation or session of your choice, and move or switch between 12 tracks listed below. (After the conference you will receive a flash drive with all 650 presentations.)
A – Clean air policy and legislation
B – Clean air technologies
C – Multi pollutant control
D – Energy and climate policy
E – Wind, solar and EV-PHEV
F – Carbon markets and CCS
G – Corporate GHG strategies
H – Biofuels, biomas and biogas
I – Sustainability and reliability
J – Energy, efficiency and management
K – Renewable energy
L – Operations and management
Download the attached program for more details on EUEC 2011.