Environmental Management System service
Envos auditors will develop an Environmental Management System (EMS) for you that will help to protect your property's value and is fully ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 140001:2004 compliant.
Envos can produce an EMS for old and new buildings, whether vacant or tenanted. Envos can also advise on the interaction of its EMS with recovery of expenditure through service charges, in accordance with RICS guidance.
Environmental management and compliance also makes sound business sense bringing benefits to your business by:
• Improving your management of risk
• Ensuring legislative and regulatory compliance
• Enhancing your reputation
• Delivering competitiveness and market differentiation
We have identified these key areas of significant benefit and can advise on:
• Health and safety
• Community engagement
• Carbon emissions/pollution
• Energy use and reduction
• Waste management
• Procurement and supply chain
• Water use
For further information, please download the attached PDF document or make an enquiry.