Impact Investing 2011
Start Date:30 Sep 11
With some experts predicting a ten-fold increase in impact investments to $500 billion by 2014 (1% of all managed assets), this forward-looking conference will analyse and debate the most effective ways for investors to generate environmental, social and financial returns.
Investors, potential investors and those seeking investment should attend to:
• Debate what impact investing is and what it’s not, the market infrastructure, its size and growth potential
• Compare and contrast impact investing with SRI
• Discover how to penetrate this market, where the highest returns are to be found and what the risks and returns might be
• Understand the merits of alternative routes to market – private equity/venture capital vs listed equity and bonds – and which impact areas are reaching scale to ensure you are minimising risk
• Learn how to gauge what your targets should be, and how to measure and report performance
• Benefit from the first-hand experiences of investors already active in the main areas of interest: microfinance, healthcare, education, environment, clean energy, social housing
This event takes place in London. Please send us an enquiry for more details.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Environmental Finance Publications Community
Linked Items From Environmental Finance Publications
Related Items From Everyone
Swansea-based, S&C Electric Company Europe Ltd, announced today it has been selected as a member...
18 May 2012
Single crystals are in at Energy Harvesting & Storage EuropeBy Dr. Harry IgbenehiSingle crystals...
08 May 2012
Urban Solar is a Cardiff based company made of individuals who have a genuine...
These axial fans with ultra-slim grille are from the Punto File range. The grille expels the air...