Environmental Bonds 2012 – capital markets and the green economy
Start Date:23 May 12
Following the success of Environmental Bonds 2010 and 2011 in London Environmental Finance Publications is pleased to be bringing the conference to New York on May 23. Attend to review the growing interest in this market from both the public and private sector and assess its potential to attract billions of dollars of new capital to tackle environmental challenges such as:
• Building renewable energy capacity and its enabling infrastructure
• Improving energy efficiency measures in cities and industries
• Supporting climate change adaptation measures that will boost economic development.
Key benefits of attending
• A panel of forward-thinking expert speakers, including:
- Michael Wilkins, managing director, infrastructure finance ratings, Standard & Poor's
- Paul Fenn, Founder & President, Local Power
- Terry Pratt, director, utilities and infrastructure ratings group, Standard & Poor's
- Benjamin Powell, senior financial officer, IFC Treasury
- Katie Sullivan, Canadian & finance policy director, International Emissions Trading Association
- Paula DiPerna, special advisor, North America, Carbon Disclosure Project
- Andrew Giudici, director, utilities, infrastructure and project finance ratings group, Standard & Poor's
- Sean Kidney, co-founder and chair, Climate Bonds Initiative
• Packed agenda:
- Corporate green bonds – who's issuing and who's buying?
- Role of the multilateral banks – lessons from World Bank and IFC
- Creating a market environment that facilitates green bond issuance
- Securitization of solar power systems
- Bonds for energy efficiency retrofits
- Attracting private capital to fund water infrastructure
- Standards for a global green fixed income market
- Integrating environmental bonds into mainstream investment strategy
and much more...
• Highly interactive format – the majority of the conference will be panel sessions providing plenty of opportunities for you to discuss the issues particularly relevant to you and your business
• Superb networking opportunities – meet and build profitable partnerships with other participants
• Generous registration discount – 3 attendees for the price of 2, 15% early registration discount (until April 30) and 20% early registration discount for current Environmental Finance Publications customers
For more information and to register, please contact Selina Perry.