The Airstar system uses microprocessor based technology and air valves to allow the compressed air to be accurately controlled.
Airstar is a cost effective, engineered solution, designed for easy integration with a flexible on/off control based on an intelligent microprocessor system with timed or sensor input. The systems can be fitted onto all nozzle sizes up to 16mm.
Airstar is ideal for applications such as material movements, dispersion of liquids, cooling items, reverse jet filtration, removing items from trays and/or tools and any other applications in which open compressed air jets may be in use.
Airstar is a packaged solution sold with all required components. These include the Airstar unit, appropriate high speed air valve, cable connections and sensors if required.
Benefits of Airstar
• Up to 90% reduction of compressed air consumption
• Reduced electricity bills
• Reduced maintenance costs of compressed air networks
• Reduced carbon footprint
• Ensures only correct flow is provided to the point of use
• Flexibility, with option of preset savings or volumetric sensor setting
• Minimises health & safety issues relating to high pressure at the point of use
• Designed, engineered and built in the UK
• 12 months warranty
• Payback period from as little as 6 months