Salary: £40,000–£50,000 + bonus + benefits + car
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Client Ref: VR/08308
Posted: 11 May 2011 04:05:37
• Liaise and negotiate with landowners and key stakeholders
• Identify and appoint suitable consultants and subcontractors, where required
• Co-ordinate and attend meetings with appropriate personnel as required
• Create and implement project programmes
• Monitor project budgets
• Assist with the planning of events, and attend where necessary
• Review and prepare documentation/reports for discussions and meetings
• Build and maintain a relevant contact base within the renewables industry
Site identification and assessment
• Identify potential sites based on criteria
• Assist the geomatics manager to create initial site layout
• Conduct thorough site visit using correct checklist
• Identify the need for and assist with feasibility studies, where required
General administration and assistance
• Undertake general tasks such as dealing with enquiries, routine correspondence
• Ensure that project files are up to date and follow the agreed system
• Undertake other assignments that your line manager may deem necessary
• Attend meetings when requested
• Attend training/seminars/workshops/exhibitions if requested by the company
• Knowledge of the renewable energy industry and key issues
• Experience of project management
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a small team
• Ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
• Experience of managing multiple priorities and working across a range of tasks
• Self motivation and enthusiasm
• IT literacy
• Willingness to travel and occasionally work out of office hours
• Full driving licence
A degree (preferably in engineering or environmental sciences) and a knowledge of Scotland are desirable.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
The positionWorking for the technical director as a member of a team of project managers,...
Job descriptionOur client is a fast growing and ambitious company developing concentrating...
PV Insider webinar examines the key challenges that developers and EPC groups are facing to...
Weave Energy helps its clients save on electricity without compromising their...
ITM Power (AIM: ITM), the energy storage and clean fuel company, welcomes the comments from the...
BSV's energy division specialises in job opportunities and candidate worldwide across power...
The AKVAir Solar Plus is available from 300 to 2000 litres and is 3 bar pressure rated. The tank...
If your message requires a response, please leave your email address.