Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Europe 2011
Start Date:11 Oct 11 End Date:12 Oct 11
Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Europe 2011 (held at Frankfurt Congress Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany) is the only EV Infrastructure conference that attracts real decision makers. This year's senior level speakers will Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Better Place, Coulomb Technologies, RWE, Siemens, Continental, GE, Mitsubishi, UK Power Networks, Vattenfall, Renault, Toyota and many more.
This leading industry event will showcase 20+ business-focussed EV infrastructure sessions, 5 exclusive case studies, with over 200+ senior EV infrastructure attendees.
Key topics to be discussed at this conference:
• Understand consumer requirements to determine which key factors like infrastructure funding, dedicated parking spots, retail vouchers and home energy discounts will boost user adoption
• Achieve plug interoperability by customising current technologies and solutions to suit all European markets and double you product portfolio
• Utilities discuss which factors such as connection locations will stabilise the grid and see how your product portfolio will help suppliers meet requirements
• Find out how to harness IP based communications to create a seamless and connected network of charging stations
• Overcome challenges surrounding the installation of Level 3 chargers within existing service stations by solving technical hurdles such as battery temperature management, in order to boost uptake and promote safety
• Industry leaders discuss how to create a workable and mutually beneficial business model to develop an EV infrastructure roadmap
Contact us for further information.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Electric Vehicle Update Community
Related Items From Everyone
A new green programme in the Netherlands has received 25 million in funding from ABN-AMRO...
23 Oct 2009
Home Build Solar SystemHome Build Solar System is the website where you can get the information...
From the outset of a project, feasibility and application concept design can be undertaken to...
Motorists in Norfolk can take lessons on reducing their fuel consumption and cutting their carbon...
09 Sep 2008
The Dulas hydro department has a wealth of practical experience of both developing and...