Balkan Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum 2011
Start Date:27 Jun 11 End Date:28 Jun 11
• How can your project secure financing?
• What will happen when international LP funding stops?
• What role will LPs play in the future?
• Are there enough projects to finance?
• Are feed-in tariffs the best investment incentive? Are they sustainable?
• Who will be offering projects in 2011/2012?
• Who will be financing in 2011/12?
Balkan Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum will provide an up to date analysis of finance and investment opportunities in the renewable energy and energy infrastructure sector, with specific focus on public/private financing, PPP and grid parity.
The brochure will be available to download soon.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Related Items From Everyone
Mitsubishi Electric has opened a new renewable training centre at its headquarters in Travellers...
27 Apr 2011
Atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2) levels have reached their highest in more than 2.1 million...
19 Jun 2009
Available in high wall & ceiling units. Provide both heating & cooling for range of applictions.
Advanced Energy Managment System Reduces your electricity bill!
For all new build homes it is becoming mandatory to work to the code of sustainability from May...