Joined: 01 Jul 2010
Ecomass Limited is passionate about strengthening the infrastructure within the Biomass Industry; therefore we strive to achieve excellence in the services and projects we deliver, constantly seeking out client feedback.
It is our mission to create an open, friendly and honest relationship with our clients, partners and employees.
We wish to outperform our client’s expectations every time we deliver a service, installation or maintenance project.
The services Ecomass Limited provide are.
The skills, experience and infrastructure we can offer supply an unsurpassed service when providing full or part Biomass Systems, Installations, Maintenance and Service Contracts. Ecomass also offer a fuel supply network that will assist to identify the correct fuel and price for the system and provide an excellent support network for all after sales services.
We currently provide the following services:
• Feasibility studies.
• System appraisals.
• System Design.
• Assistance with planning applications (i.e. section 106 agreements).
• Assistance with funding / grants etc.
• Supply. For Biomass boilers that range from 4.5kW - 5000kW.
• Full turn key installation, including Design, Project Management, Installation (fully supervised by competent qualified personnel). Commissioning, Training all relevant H&S, Production of Project Management plans if required to assist with ISO 9001 etc.
• A comprehensive fuel supply network (that are selected via strict criteria from our national database and whom their fuel is regularly checked and analysed by Ecomass Technicians).
• Servicing and Maintenance. ( An experienced professional team of engineers, who have worked on various Biomass systems). Prices are based on a standard schedule of rates.
• A comprehensive after sales service. Ecomass Limited endeavour to build on relationships, therefore they will support the client through every stage.
Unit 16 Pillaton Hall Farm