Angus Orligno 500 pellet boiler
The Angus Orligno 500 pellet boiler is one of the most highly efficient available. At 92% heat efficiency it is ideal for providing all your central heating and domestic hot water requirements.
• They can take pellets from 6-8mm and length 10-50mm.
• The output is rated from 7kW to 25kW.
• It can heat a well insulated property up to 250m2.
• The boiler comes with a 5 year warranty.
• The pellets are burned up automatically the the pellet boiler has minimal ash output.
• The Angus Orligno 500 can be incorporated directly into virtually any heating system without the need for an accumulator tank.
• The pellet container is generously sized at 255 litres and enables a long burn time without the necessity to reload.
• The pellet container is closed hermetically.
• This can be 2 days at maximum output to 5 days to 4 days on average output to 7 days on nominal output.
The boiler is fitted with a microprocessor controller and this enables the boiler to control the following functions:
• automatic control of the burning process
• ensure automatic burning up of the pellets
• overheating protection (turns off the fan and the pellet feeding mechanism)
• control of the circulating pump
• control of the hot water pump
• control of the accumulator tank
• maintaining the burn process
• protection against fumes exiting the flue at too high a temperature
The special burner in the Angus Orligno 500 allows it to work in adverse conditions. It has been designed to allow easy access to the pellet feeding system incorporating all the positive features to ensure a reliable performance as follows:
• It integrates a fully effective burning process
• Designed so there will be no issues with blocking of the pellet feeders
• No fouling of the furnace in the ceramic combustion chamber
• Protected against backfire to the container
• Covered against blowing out of the fire
The automatic burning process is a great advantage of the Angus Orligno 500 for the customer and it is an important element in protecting the boiler and the whole installation against freezing. These boilers typically run at 50% of the cost of oil or gas boilers and 30% of the cost of electric heating. It is possible to incorporate the Angus Orligno 500 with alternative forms of biomass heating.
Pellets can be delivered in bags or in bulk and are stored in silos or tanks. Pellet boilers are ideal to fit retrospectively to properties and significantly lower the carbon footprint of a property.
Download the operating manual for more details on the Angus Orligno 500 pellet boiler, and get in touch with us if you'd like to buy one.