Bio mop water treatment
Our mop water treatment is an easy-to-use, biological product that has been specially developed for use in public and commercial premises.
Our mop treatment is the strongest biological additive on the market. It is compatible with all floor cleaners (providing they do not disinfect or sanitise), so there is no need to change the soaps you currently use. It will:
• Bio-degrade organic material in cracks and crevices
• Disrupt the habitat that flies require for reproduction
• Remove food source for other insects including cockroaches
• Digest waste in pipelines and drains
• Cleans grout within 60 days
• Continue to work as long as there is a food source present
Delphis products are non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, non-hazardous and do not harm the environment or the people using them.
• Reduces odours
• Safe for all types of plumbing and drains
• Reduces grease trap maintenance
• Reduces effluents and blackwater
• Removes grease buildup on grout
At the end of each day, simply drop one tablet into the mop water prepared with water or with the soap or cleaner of your choice. Allow 2-3 minutes for the effervescent tablet to dissolve. Mop the floor normally focusing on cracks, crevices and spaces under equipment. When mopping is completed, pour the mop water into the open floor drains. If possible, pour equal amounts of mop water into each drain.
For direct application:
Fill a new spray bottle (one quart or more) with water. Drop in one tablet and allow the effervescent tablet to dissolve. Spray directly into the areas that are not in contact with the mop bucket such as bar drains, sinks and other areas that have cracks and crevices that cannot be cleaned by conventional methods.
Each pack contains 20 tablets. Larger volumes are available for commercial use; please contact our sales team for further information.