Start Date:08 Oct 14 End Date:09 Oct 14
Now in its 6th year, the CSP Today India conference, rebranded as INDIASOL, will not only focus on the development of the CSP industry in India with the Phase II CSP project allocations getting closer, it will also have a focus on the lucrative opportunities in key markets abroad and show you how your business can get its share in emerging markets such as the Middle East and Africa.
Attracting on the key players in the global CSP industry, INDIASOL 2014 is the conference to put in your diary if you are serious about winning bids in India and abroad in 2015.
Key features of the conference include:
• Boost your project pipeline: get clear on the key policies in place with insight from the leading decision makers in the government to win upcoming PV and CSP tenders
• Export Indian solar expertise: learn from the experts in key emerging solar markets such as Middle East and Africa on how to build your business - from understanding the important policies to creating profitable partnerships
• Grasp the lucrative off grid opportunities for your business such as government subsidies on solar water pumping, solar for desalination and enhanced oil recovery
• Prove the bankability of solar projects in India: join the debate between developers and key investors on investment criteria and loan interest rates and secure the right finance for your projects
• Realise the future of CSP in India: discuss and debate the key lessons learnt from NSM phase I to be considered for the phase II CSP allocations to ensure your proposals win bids in 2015 and beyond
For more information please visit: http://bit.ly/cspindiasol2014
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Linked Items From CSP Today
Ener-T and Indian Oil Corporation will be sharing their insights into the technical innovations...
03 Jun 2014
Related Items From Everyone
Agragas, Inc. is innovation-driven company in clean renewable energy market....
Winter Trials10 August 2009Live trials of Mitsubishi Electric’s award-winning Ecodan® over the...
07 Sep 2010
Plane Tree Capital LLP is an independent private equity firm that provides...
Bacteria could be used in devices to store electricity in order to make renewable energy sources...
06 Apr 2009
Viridis Energie Consultants are specialists in renewable energy technologies...