Building a low-carbon economy
Start Date:14 Sep 10
Part of the
The arrival of a new coalition government provides a unique opportunity to reinvigorate the UK's approach to climate change. We can and need to make genuine and faster progress towards emissions reduction targets while ensuring the UK becomes a world leader in low-carbon technology. How will the new government's approach differ from the last?
Come and hear about the CBI's top low-carbon priorities and hear how the Minister of State for Climate Change, Gregory Barker MP intends to address these challenges in his new role. Industry leaders will also set out their vision of exactly what needs to happen over the next few years to ensure the UK emerges from recession as a lower-carbon economy.
• Businesses low-carbon priorities for the next government
• Key challenges facing government on climate change over the next few years
• How government will tackle the low-carbon challenge
• Debate top business priorities on climate change
• Put your questions to the new Minister for Climate Change
• Network with other climate change professionals
Please send us an enquiry for more information, or to book a place.