Duty of care
Start Date:07 Sep 11
Duty of care
1 day course, Northampton
This course is fully updated and revised to cover the anticipated new code of practice.
Do you produce waste? We all do! Do you manage waste? The waste duty of care legislation affects every business in the UK who produces or handles controlled waste. Can you be confident that your business is fulfilling its obligations? This course provides practical up-to-date advice on the legislation and how to comply with the regulations in conjunction with the code of practice.
What's in it for me?
By the end of the course you will:
• Understand the key reasons why we have duty of care and how the producer plays a fundamental role
• Be aware of the current legislative requirements and what this means in practice
• Be familiar with the anticipated new code of practice
• Understand your auditing requirements as identified in the code of practice
• Appreciate how your duty of care obligations relate to the requirements of environmental permitting, carrier controls and site waste management plans
• Know how to complete a waste transfer note and understand why they are important to you
Who should attend?
This course is of vital importance for those with responsibility for the production, transport, handling, treatment and disposal of wastes, and will be of particular interest and relevance to waste producers in all industry sectors. It is a logical follow-on course for waste awareness certificate delegates.
This course costs £472.50.
Clicking a category below will direct you to a list of related information
Related Items From Everyone
Green Energy Consulting is a leading UK independent commercial Energy...
BOOK YOUR SPACE IN THE EXHIBITION AREA NOW!Make it easy for delegates to find you at this busy...
Developers, manufacturers and distributors of photovoltaic panels. Focused...
The government has been urged to remain committed to the low carbon economy by housing charity...
25 Nov 2008