digitalenergy complete carbon control
CEMS provides a comprehensive approach to an organisation's commitment to carbon reduction and CRC compliance. An intuitive, web-based software tool that promotes shared access to common data, CEMS devolves responsibility for data collection, ensures data integrity, eliminates complicated spread-sheets and enables data management by exception. Data is easy to upload via templates, file transfer or web service. Reporting could not be simpler with touch button daily, monthly or annual reports to provide what you need for CRC compliance and much more.
* Consolidates all energy consumption data: fuels, tariffs, suppliers, history, and forecasts
* Repository for all energy savings projects with payback periods
* Enables data modelling for carbon allowance forecasting
Encourages secure, user defined collaboration; shared responsibility across enterprise; enter data once use many times
* Compliance – personal and corporate impacts
* Financial – inaccuracies leading to fines, bill validation, increased staff and energy costs
* Data integrity – asset and consumption verification
* Evidence pack and audit trail for CRC
Currency with legislation; updated with new reporting requirements.