Renewable energy project manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Thailand, Thailand
Client Ref: 11829
Posted: 24 Mar 2011 09:03:18
This is an opportunity to work for a global consultancy working in over one hundred countries whose breadth of skills, services and global reach makes them one of the world's top consultancies delivering management, engineering and development solutions for their customers. In this role you will have access to the most interesting overseas projects and be part of a world class working community with a package that greatly rewards commitment and long service.
In renewable power, my client brings world class expertise in the latest generation technologies – wind, solar (PV and thermal), hydro, geothermal, biomass, biogas, tidal, wave and waste to energy. They have over 100 staff in their Thai office. A number of new and ongoing technical advisory projects with major utilities and financial institutions in the renewable power sector have led to our Thai power team needing a project engineer/manager to manage their renewable power advisory assignments and support their expanding operation, based in Bangkok.
• Minimum bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering; master's degree is an advantage
• Experience in the power generation industry, preferably with experience in renewable power project development
• Experience working or studying internationally is an advantage
• Excellent command of English and Thai both oral and written
• Good project management and strong analytical capabilities