Job Type: Full Time
Location: South Bucks, United Kingdom
Posted: 02 Jun 2011 10:06:02
Position title: Project Manager
Based at: Belectric UK operations centre
Position reports to: Belectric UK Operations Manager
Role overview: To effectively project manage, co-ordinate stock requirements, and liaise with clients for initial and on-going solar photovoltaic installations
• Work closely with clients to understand the requirement for each project, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes.
• Plan, define and manage the deliverable resource requirements for each client project.
• Ensure that resources are delivered in the right quantity, right condition, right items and on time within the financial requirement to each client project.
• Liaise with warehouse, supply, distribution, training and quality management functions.
• Prepare and submit management information reports to senior management.
• Communicate information to staff.
• Lead review of client satisfaction surveys in conjunction with UK Operations Manager.
• Ensure that all health and safety regulatory obligations are met.
• Proven track record of project management (APMP/PRINCE2).
• Excellent project, planning, change and time management abilities.
• Self-driven, focused, results and quality oriented.
• Team management and leadership experience.
• The ability to foster self-motivation to achieve tight deadlines.
• Cordial and professional with excellent client facing skills.
• Working knowledge of electronic inventory management systems/project planning software an advantage.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Effective communication both verbally and in written form.
• Be innovative with sound judgement and decision making.
• Good working knowledge of quality assurance principles.
• Conduct office management tasks.
• Computer literacy.
• Clean driving license.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to Chris Hammick. The starting date will be in 4–6 weeks' time.